With the advancing developments in technology, home security has been bolstered with unfathomable power. From locking and unlocking a door and regulating room temperature with a mobile app to arming and disarming your security system from anywhere in the world. These 5 hi-tech home safety and security products trending in technology news will safeguard your 2018.
- Abode Starter Kit: Although a little on the pricey side, this home security product shouldn’t be ignored. With support for more than 200 device integrations and Voice control via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant Abode Starter Kit features an exhaustive array of home security hardware. From gateway alarm system, door and window sensors to security cameras, motion and occupancy detectors, power outlets, smoke alarms and temperature regulators, the $299 Starter Kit is indeed worth the money. Besides incorporating door/window contact sensors and button based remote key fob for arming or disabling the system the security system boasts of a 93-decibel siren to scare even the bravest intruders away.
- Vivint Sky Home Security: Not only does the home security app offers a great monitoring tool, it’s also a controlling device to unlock or lock doors and other household appliances. So, you can monitor your doorbell and security cameras, thermostat regulators, door & window sensors, smoke detectors, all from your smartphone. To get started, you simply have to make a phone call to inquire about the pricing, if within the range, their team will install the entire security system for you. Once set up, you can control your home security even remotely with Vivint Sky app. Besides basics such as locking and unlocking doors and controlling room temperature, Vivint Sky offers 24/7 home security monitoring services to prevent life-threatening situations.
- Piper Mobile: if you’re a fan of automation, Piper will swoon you right away. The all-in-one home automation and security system boats of features like Night Vision and a 180-degree Video Camera for 0$ monthly fee. The one time home security system comes with three customizable and easy-to-use security modes: home, away, and vacation, 105 dB siren when a security mode is breached, built-in motion sensors and sound detectors. You can live stream and record surveillance videos, control lights and appliances, monitor your home’s temperature, humidity, set up security rules, and more, all at the click of a mobile app.
- Nest Hello: Know who’s knocking with Nest Hello- the smartest doorbell for your smart home. See visitors head to toe or package on the ground at any time of the day with a status LED, glass lens crafted in a sleek and modern design. The home security device also boasts of other surveillance features like 24/7 streaming and continuous video recording, person, motion and sound alerts to detect visitors, special alerts on recognizing friends and family and prerecorded quick responses that you can set for frequent visitors or delivery agent.
- XFINITY® Home: A home security solution and 24/7 professional monitoring system that bagged high praises from critics like CNET for its security solutions. After All, who wouldn’t want 24/7 professional monitoring with fast response time and the ability to arm, disarm and control your system remotely? Featuring its own home security app that boasts of a simple UI and effective controls, XFINITY® Home helps you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. Besides keeping an eye on the nanny with video monitoring you can even spook them out with light control. Just Kidding!
These home safety and security products can offer you the much-needed peace of mind with surveillance and security solution for the house while you work in the office. Besides security, the listed devices are also a great addition to homes of tech-savvy individuals who are a fan of smart home technologies.